Friday, October 2, 2020

September News Tip Followup and Review

Following the first seven paragraphs below is the general text and format of a news tip I have sent out in the past week to many news media outlets, but specifically not to Fox News. This was in coordination with other actions I have been undertaking on Twitter, Facebook, and locally to put the fear of an existential threat into the hearts of those in the Trump administration and the Vatican, and others leading up to October. You can view their recent activities now, knowing this.

We also saw Trump's debate performance and his racist stances and call out to the "Proud Boys" to "stand back and stand by" and then we all saw the scrambling to clarify those statements in the following days, as he always does after doing similar. His actions were driven in part because I posted on Twitter and Facebook the following links to the laws he was breaking.

https://twitter.com/SevenStarHand/status/1311375134045986817

https://www.facebook.com/SevenStarHand/posts/10219439850493225
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/…/part-I/chapter-115
§ 2381. Treason
§ 2382. Misprision of treason
§ 2383. Rebellion or insurrection
§ 2384. Seditious conspiracy

Yesterday, at about 2:20 PM PST I finally sent a version of the following news tip to Fox News. They acknowledged in a return email at 2:22 PM, leaving proof of receipt. Three hours later the news of Hope Hicks having COVID-19 broke and later that of Trump and Melania being positive. This timing and their actions should be understood in light of this information because nothing they say or do can be trusted by any sane person. Following is when and how the story broke, from a Bloomberg reporter.
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1311820162069344257

As I have stated elsewhere and herein, I have been running a private, semi-public sting operation against the Vatican, GOP, and right wing leaders across the past 14 years, purposely designed to expose them and what they have been doing to me, and to hide me, and seeking to ruin and destroy me, across the past 14 years, and stretching back into high school. This has been done at the direction of the Vatican.

They have struggled to hide from others that I am their long hidden secret agenda and many of the strange pronouncements from Trump and cronies were actually in response to me, but they desperately struggled to keep their knowledge of me hidden from their base and all others. So, I made them leave more evidence this past month leading up to the current events. They are afraid now also because all the evidence shows Trump has been aggressively using COVID-19 as a tool to disrupt the election and kill large numbers of American citizens. The evidence shows premeditated mass murder, not mere incompetence, so they are desperate, far beyond what most understand.

I added another paragraph to the top of the version I sent to Fox News that I won't publish here. I want them to do the right thing. These actions by Trump and crew and their actions since are not the right things, so I will give them all a little time to do otherwise.

-------------------------------------------------------
Greetings,

Since I am providing this to others, here it is...

This news tip involves me and what has been done to ruin and destroy me by Trump and cronies, and why. Donald Trump and GOP leaders have a terrible secret driving them to extremes, and it is me. Be patient and read the following and then act wisely to help me avert the doom that is currently unfolding for the USA, and the coming election.

My situation has been difficult and bizarre since before the Bush admin, but grew more so during and after. I need you to understand that those who foisted Donald Trump on the USA and the world have a well hidden secret agenda that has been driving their insanity, and that is me, and fear of the truth about me and what that will do to their great wealth and power.

Do not make the mistake of writing me off as a conspiracy theorist or a nut. I am the central witness and motive for the insanity of recent decades that has culminated with Donald Trump. I have been involved in a unique, private and semi-public sting operation against the Vatican and its primary cohorts. for the past 14 years. That time is specific for a reason and is part of the trap I set to eventually be able to prove my identity and expose what has been underway in recent decades, and especially the past two. I come with a mountain of evidence that will ultimately lead to the US Government being forced to shut down the Vatican.

The secret agenda of Donald Trump, Rupert Murdoch, and right wing cronies is to prevent that and to do so they have been tasked with ruining and destroying and ultimately causing my death in ways not readily traced back to them and the Vatican. Since I have survived and led them into a long series of evidence traps, they are desperate now but also desperate to hide the true motives behind what is unfolding in the USA, and the rest of the world.

They have conspired with Russia and Russians to protect the Vatican from scrutiny and to hide the all too obvious Trump, Murdoch, Vatican connection. This is vital to grasp. The Vatican is using Russia to counter the USA and hopefully to cause a global war to simulate their overtly false prophecies to take the heat off of them. Once again, the evidence is clear and stretches back for years. This is not a theory, hence their absurd desperation, right now, in late 2020, 19 years after 2001. The timing is vital evidence.

I am going to give you two documents to start with. Keep in mind, I have 14 years of stunning evidence and it is driving Trump and cronies insane with fear. I am also the hidden reason why he is so absurdly afraid of the FBI. I made several contacts with them since 2009 and asked them to be patient and vigilant with me and what I was doing because it would not become clear that I was accurate and sane until now. Trump and the Vatican and cohorts are desperately afraid of what the US government knows about them because of what I alerted them to 10 years ago and since.

It is very strange that long before Trump was running for office he became involved in the overtly illegal and amoral efforts to harass, intimidate, ruin, and destroy me because of what I was writing about a pattern of violent newsworthy events and the evidence they are orchestrated by people obsessed with very precise tactics that are rooted in their version of "the occult". Because of his/their arrogance and absurd aggressiveness and relentlessness they have left a mountain of very precise, damning, and very bizarre evidence leading straight back to the Vatican. Once again, I have the evidence and it is stunning and will lead to their demise at the hands of multiple governments, but especially the USA and Israel, hence Trump's efforts to manipulate both as we see now and have seen since before he ran for office.

These documents open the door into who I am and why they are so batshit crazy right now, of all times.

https://personal-communiques.blogspot.com/2019/06/open-letter-to-resistance.html
https://personal-communiques.blogspot.com/2019/05/personal-intro-and-patreon-account.html

Their desperation is extreme in part because I am pushing hard on Facebook and Twitter and they know other eyes are watching and making plans to stop them. I have kept my distance from others for their safety and to protect what must come soon. Part of my plan involved enduring hell and remaining vulnerable so they could not resist targeting me for years and leaving evidence. Now they are in a terrible trap and are doing everything they can to keep the USA and world distracted in the hopes I fail and die, before I go public.

As I write this there are loud vehicles, bikers, etc. coming by trying to distract and harass me, early in the AM, so they know what I m doing. It has been a constant for years. Now I need safety to continue and it must first come from outside the US government, via the press, to set the stage for what will come next. As you will see in these documents, I need help in the form of enough money to find a safe place. I am currently stuck in motels and it keeps me vulnerable and accessible, but it also makes my oppressors stupid. It is vital that change now. I am the key to ending this nightmare and shaming the GOP base into sanity and thereby averting the mayhem Trump is clearly setting the stage for leading to and after this election.

I am asking you to help me save the USA from what is underway, in large part out of their fear of me and what will happen after the citizens of the USA learn the truth about Trump's, the GOP, and cronies long hidden agenda, hence to prevent my return and to demonize and publicly crucify me when I do go public. I am fully prepared for this, because it will destroy them and their base will turn on them, quickly and dramatically.

Share with others you trust to ensure your safety too. Time is short as should now be obvious to everyone.
------------------------------------------------
The following was added after the fact, on Oct. 6th

No politician or pundit has been able to do what I have done, though they are rich and I am poor.

If you are already prepared to help me, here are my relevant links in one place

Peace and Wisdom...!!


Lawrence (Buddy) Page
aka (pen name...)
Seven Star Hand