Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Request for Help, Short Version

My name is Lawrence W. Page, friends and family call me Buddy. I am a 64 year-old African American male and writer. My pen name is Seven Star Hand. Here is my website at www.sevenstarhand.org.

My work has drawn the ire of the Vatican and religious leaders for almost two decades and they have been using the right wing in the USA and overt racists and racist tactics to target me for years. It grew far worse as soon as Donald Trump started running for office. Consequently, I now have years of stunning evidence that will not only turn his base against them, but it will lead to the dramatic end of the right wing agenda and the racism and fascism at the core of it. It will also expose the role of the Vatican and its rich and powerful cronies in the mayhem of recent decades.

I am reaching out in the hopes of contacting at least one person with the compassion, resources, and ability to help me immediately, on short notice, or able to speak to someone else who can. It is now early November 2019, and I am still seeking help out of a (mostly..) subtle, yet effective trap. The quickest solution is money since imposed debt and other barriers are the basic nature of the trap. I have been forced into my current predicament as the result of years of a methodical and well financed long term operation designed to ruin, demonize, and discredit me before I could go public. Now I need help out of this trap to finish my work.

I'd prefer not to do this in this manner, but it has become completely necessary. I need help out of the predicaments forced upon me by the Vatican and the cabal of right wing billionaires behind Donald Trump, often using local proxies.They are now especially desperate as we have reached 2019, the year verifiably encoded on the front cover of my book. They fear the world finally understanding what they have done to me and why, their long term hidden agenda, and why they have kept everyone distracted through a relentless flow of mayhem, fear and misdirection of various types.

This dark chapter in human affairs is nearing an end and it is time to move on to the next phase of human progress. After years of enduring the most bizarre efforts to shut me down and keep me mostly hidden and attempt to cause me harm in numerous ways, I need a safe place to stay and rest so I can go public. I have endured and survived much, and it has taken a real toll on me.

The efforts to falsely accuse, demonize and discredit me have been aggressive, disgusting and persistent for years. The efforts to entrap, harass and intimidate and keep me under constant stress have been exhausting. I am now 64 years old, and the continuation of such tactics and efforts for so long were clearly designed to cause me life threatening health problems or cause me to lose my cool or make other mistakes. It has been underway for years and continuing these tactics for so long was and still is completely sadistic and overtly evil.

They have backed off the most aggressive tactics because I have been writing about them and reaching out, but I am still stuck and needing a safe way out. I only need a relative small amount to neutralize what has been done so I can rest and get back to what I started.

I endured years of bizarre and illegal tactics for the evidence it has provided which will now be the key to extracting everyone from the trap that our civilization has become. I know it sounds odd to most people and that has been part of the difficulty. Now they are trying to get rid of the evidence I have in storage and cause me further troubles.


I need at least $3000-5000 immediately, and larger amounts and a place to stay during the upcoming months. Smaller amounts will also help if that is too much for you. With the above amount I will be able to get out of the hole imposed on me and do the rest myself. I have been paying a weekly rate at a motel to have a safe place to rest and work when able. Even half of that amount will go a long way to relieve the pressure, if that is too much, but you still wish to help.

After all that has transpired, it should be obvious now that nothing else has worked to end the mayhem of recent years, and much worse will transpire unless dramatic changes occur soon. Don't expect politics to solve things quickly, it never does until something or someone shakes things up, and that is what I will do soon.

Please take this moment and please decide to help me financially. I will be able to extract myself and go public soon and proceed to help everyone out of this insanity, soon afterwards. The most effective thing to help the most people quickest, is to help me right now.

If you are already prepared to help me, here are my relevant links in one place

Peace and Wisdom...!!